Pages

Thursday, 4 April 2013

Kawarau bridge


This is some facts on the Kawarau bridge

100 year old Kawarau suspension bridge has a great bungy jumping site. It was made in 1880 in its location  N.Z. It is a slight tourist attraction. The bridge platform is 43 metres above the Kawarau River. This bridge  was made to join Queenstown and central Otago. This bridge is 90 meters long from one end to the other. It is the first bridge in the world to bungy jump.

My favourite thing about the Kawarau Bridge is that it is located in New Zealand and is known for the first bridge in the world to bungy

4 comments:

  1. I like how you have added lots of
    detail about Kawarau Bridge.
    And that bridge seems pretty old!
    Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Crighton!
    I love your summary!
    What a great bridge.
    I love how you said that it is a sight attraction.
    Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I never new that there was a bridge their
    and I never new that it was the first bungy jumping bridge.
    From Henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Crighton
    I never new that it was the first bungy jumping bridge.
    Very intresting facts.
    by Liam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...