Pages

Friday, 10 May 2013

Rock climbing

Reflection for rock climbing


· Something I was pleased with was being able to be taught by some wonderful girls from Karamu High “thanks a lot girls (Haley and Keysha)”.                         

· I really enjoyed learning how to be lay the other person by doing the hand movement pull,push,thump in bum.hand hand together because I never seen or done it befor.
            

· Something that made me think was, in my head should I go to that one or  that one? Because If I got it right I would get higher if I got it wrong I would get stuck.
                
· Something I want to get better at getting more grip for longer so I can climb higher.

To achieve this I need to get even more trust in the belaying person so I don't get too sweaty and slip.

Here is a prezi that I made on




3 comments:

  1. Cool, Crighton!
    I like how you made your own path instead of using a template!
    Good job!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Crighton.
    You must of climbed very high.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Crighton,
    I think you done a great
    job at rock-climbing and what a
    great idea to do a prezi.
    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...