Pages

Monday, 1 July 2013

Camp reflection

Reflection for Camp


My goal for camp was to get along more with others in the class not just my friends


I achieved this because I know more about people in the class.


Something I was pleased with was completing all the walks and doing the confidence course 7 times
because I could feel myself pushing.
             
I really enjoyed learning about the history of camp kaitawa. e.g Michael noonan, lake waikaremoana, and heaps more
Because now I have more knowledge.
                  
Something I found hard was finding the right opinion in my group (The tigers)
Something that made me think was  should I get up now or later in the morning because if it was a big day I would stay in and if it was just a walk I would get up              
· My top 5 favorite things about camp were:


Favorite Things
Reason Why
1. Confidence course
It made me push myself to the limits
2. Waterfall
It felt like I was home with the loud noise
3. Rata tree
I love climbing stuff so climbing the Rata tree was awesome
4. FOOD
It was DELICIOUS
5. working as a team
Because I Learn more about my group (the tigers)
This is my favorite photo because it looks like I am a survivor coming out of the cave in the early days.





3 comments:

  1. Wow Crihton, that was an amazing camp reflection!
    You were great at camp, and you did push to the limits by doing the confidence course 7 times and flipping over the climbing ropes.
    That was great:)
    Well Done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The part I thought was funny is that you put food in your favorite part of camp. But I also like the way how you pronounced your reflection. And I like the way you were getting along with your camp knowledge. Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job, Crighton
    You did a great job guiding the tigers!
    I agree with imaan, you did push yourself to the limits my doing the cnfidence course 7 times and flipping over the climbing ropes.
    That was awesome!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...