Pages

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

My little dragon

Fred the learning dragon
This is Fred


this is a poster that I made on Recite
"Calm down, calm down," I say as my baby dragon Fred is learning to fly and breathe fire
all in one day. Flap there and another one there he keeps going and then “he’s flying he’s finally flying.” He grows for the first time because he was hungry for some fish. “Co co.” ( cocking noise) “What's that?” I say with a gloomy face on. Then I realized “the dragon the dragon,” I shout from the top of my lungs. I sprint as fast as I can into the kitchen “feww” I say wiping my forehead. It was only the my mum making funny noises. BEEP BEEP “that's the smoke alarm,” I shout
“Quick everyone outside,” I hear dad say so out I go. How is the fire just coming out of the kitchen window and nowhere else? We go and have a quick look “oh Fred,” I say with a laugh. It’s all clear to go back in then... BANG. “ahh the oven,”.

“ You are sooo naughty Fred go to your room.” 

TO BE CONTINUED...

9 comments:

  1. Awesome Crighton.
    I love your story.
    I like how you named him Fred.
    Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Criwolf!
    I really like your dragon's name, Fred!

    Sincerely, Teva Tait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Crighton that dragon looks cool the name is fantastic.
    Keep up the good work I like how you said to Fred go to your room that was incredible.
    Your bloggers are stars and your a star too Crighton keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Crighton,
    Your story is very funny and
    it begins in the action.
    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Crighton I like he's name but is it a boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Crighton!
    I like how you ended with to be continued.
    Your story sounds fascinating.
    I like how you added a little bit about a smoke alarm.
    And you have created it on a really cool website too.
    Well done:)
    That is really creative thinking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool Crighton!
    Your story is pretty cool,
    I like the picture of Fred.
    At the end, did Fred burn the oven?
    Anyway, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow awesome story about your dragon. And I like the name Fred, and cool photo. Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA HA HA Crighton, your dragon looks so cool.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...