Pages

Monday, 2 September 2013

Math Scores

This is my raw scorers from our room 16 basic test of 25 a day.

My lowest score was 22 witch was on the 1st day. My highest score was 25 witch I got 6 times. I think I got low because I was not expending it but I still think I should always be ready. My high score I think came from a ready mind for maths.
From day 2 to day 7 I thought I had easy but then in the last 2 days I only got 24 "NOOO."
But I really enjoy doing the basic facts :)




My Main score was 25 because I got it 6 out of 9 times, I also got 22 and 24 out of 25 as you can see in my graph.


My main percent was 100% and how I worked it out was 25 went into 100 4 times so what ever my score was it was out of 25 and I knew that I had to times it by 4. If my score was 23 here is an e.g.

8 comments:

  1. Well done Crighton I think you have really improved. Its good that you also explained about what you did that was good. Well done Crighton keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Crighton,
    That was a great explanation.
    I also like how you did an example too.
    I like how you were proud of getting 25/25 and said that you really enjoyed doing it.
    Keep up the great work!
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!.
    Look at your score of 25.
    Great work Crighton
    Keep up the great work
    Well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Crywolf!
    you were really good at basic facts.
    You got 25/25 6 times! GREAT JOB!
    Nice graph too!

    Sincerely, Teva tait

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Crighton and grate work

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Crighton,
    You showed that you are really good
    at maths by all of the high scores you got.
    WELL DONE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Crighton.
    You have been doing really well if your lowest score is 22.
    I like how you added in the graph.
    Well done:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work Crighton, I'm thinking you'll get your math quiz's all correct and 24 is awesome!
    Keep up the good work. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...